Popular Posts

Review: Blincon Elegance Aquamarine colour lenses

Hello smexies!

I've not tried colour lenses before because it's kinda pricey just for occasional purposes. I normally wear my usual contact lenses that are so just plain boring, I somehow wish to purchase colour lenses but then again, my wallet will be crying. sob sob!

But HELLO to my new colour lenses from Glasses Online, where you can get lenses with a fraction of the retail price. I chose Blincon Elegance Aquamarine colour lenses that suits me the most! (I wanted Cutie Violet but le bf said it might looks weird on me ><) .


Blincon Elegance Aquamarine
Diameter : 14mm
Frequency : Quarterly Wear (3 months)
B.C : 8.6mm

This is how the lenses work on me
I had to open my eyes widely so that you can see it clearly! O.O

My verdict
I like the lenses a lot because it does help to enhance my iris and make my eyes look bigger. With its soft lens, it is easy to apply without feeling any irritation. However, after a pretty long hours I felt that my eyes were starting to irritate and redness appeared. Well to be honest, even though I would love to have colour lenses but I do not encourage to wear it for a long hour because it would damage our eyes in a long run, moderate is key. 


Well but it's alright to wear it occasionally just like when I was at WEvents last Saturday, I purposely changed my glasses to these colour lenses at the hotel and switched back to nerd mode before leaving the event. Even though it is tedious but it could reduce the damage of my eyes :)


If you're not a fan of Blincon, you can opt for other contact lenses brands such as Acuvue, Air Optix (my fav), Fresh Look, etc in GlassesOnline. Thank you for reading my review and here's an exclusive voucher code for you:

Purchase a minimum of RM100 on GlassesOnline, you can get RM20 off from your purchase (valid till end of August)


GlassesOnline wesbite: www.glassesonline.com.my



Financial compensation was not received for this post. A product was gifted from GlassesOnline. Opinions expressed here are my own.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! The blue lenses really give your eyes a pop of colour! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, stunning! Your choice of eye shadow is so complimentary to the eye color, as well. :)


    http://veggiesandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caity @ Moi Contre La Vie8/22/2013

    Such a fun idea - I love them, you look beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kallen Shoukei Nava8/22/2013

    i love the color!! look so vibrant and pretty♥

    http://starshoukei.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Laura! I like yours too!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

20 August 2013

Review: Blincon Elegance Aquamarine colour lenses

Hello smexies!

I've not tried colour lenses before because it's kinda pricey just for occasional purposes. I normally wear my usual contact lenses that are so just plain boring, I somehow wish to purchase colour lenses but then again, my wallet will be crying. sob sob!

But HELLO to my new colour lenses from Glasses Online, where you can get lenses with a fraction of the retail price. I chose Blincon Elegance Aquamarine colour lenses that suits me the most! (I wanted Cutie Violet but le bf said it might looks weird on me ><) .


Blincon Elegance Aquamarine
Diameter : 14mm
Frequency : Quarterly Wear (3 months)
B.C : 8.6mm

This is how the lenses work on me
I had to open my eyes widely so that you can see it clearly! O.O

My verdict
I like the lenses a lot because it does help to enhance my iris and make my eyes look bigger. With its soft lens, it is easy to apply without feeling any irritation. However, after a pretty long hours I felt that my eyes were starting to irritate and redness appeared. Well to be honest, even though I would love to have colour lenses but I do not encourage to wear it for a long hour because it would damage our eyes in a long run, moderate is key. 


Well but it's alright to wear it occasionally just like when I was at WEvents last Saturday, I purposely changed my glasses to these colour lenses at the hotel and switched back to nerd mode before leaving the event. Even though it is tedious but it could reduce the damage of my eyes :)


If you're not a fan of Blincon, you can opt for other contact lenses brands such as Acuvue, Air Optix (my fav), Fresh Look, etc in GlassesOnline. Thank you for reading my review and here's an exclusive voucher code for you:

Purchase a minimum of RM100 on GlassesOnline, you can get RM20 off from your purchase (valid till end of August)


GlassesOnline wesbite: www.glassesonline.com.my



Financial compensation was not received for this post. A product was gifted from GlassesOnline. Opinions expressed here are my own.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! The blue lenses really give your eyes a pop of colour! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, stunning! Your choice of eye shadow is so complimentary to the eye color, as well. :)


    http://veggiesandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caity @ Moi Contre La Vie8/22/2013

    Such a fun idea - I love them, you look beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kallen Shoukei Nava8/22/2013

    i love the color!! look so vibrant and pretty♥

    http://starshoukei.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Laura! I like yours too!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?